WaterGreen is a clever syphon pump. Put one end in your bath; the other end out the window, connect to a hose, squeeze the pump and let gravity syphon your waste water onto your garden.
It moves water from your water butt, bath, shower or sink to your garden - simply, cleanly and affordably. It can also be used to empty cisterns, blocked sinks and dishwashing machines.
It stores neatly and can be used at any time.
Best of all, you can use your hosepipe to move recycled or rain water, even during a hosepipe ban!
- Easy: a few squeezes of the hand pump gets it going, then it runs by itself
- Efficient: empties baths in minutes and can be left unattended
- Flexible: fill a water butt, wash the car or use straight onto the garden
- Convenient: attaches to any standard garden hose
- Effective: recycles water - saving money, your garden and the planet